Join the Nottinghamshire Switch ‘n’ Save offer and you could save up to £200 on your gas and electricity bill.
Switch ‘n’ Save is backed by Nottinghamshire County Council and Which? to give you independent advice and help to find the best energy deal.
It’s a FREE service, easy to join and there’s no catch – just the opportunity to save money! Hurry, this is a time limited offer until Wednesday 20 March, 2013.
How to register:
- Register online at www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/switchnsave
- Online registration is easy and takes just five minutes.
- To get a tailored quote for your household, please make sure you have a copyof your latest gas and electricity bill to hand.
- You can register on behalf of up to five people from one email address – ideal for family and friends who don’t use computers or the web.
- Visit a Nottinghamshire County Council Customer Service Point, where an advisor will help you complete the Switch ‘n’ Save form online. Customer Service Points are based across the County – opening times vary, please check our website or call our Customer Service Centre 0300 500 80 80.
- Call 0300 500 80 80 quoting ‘Switch ‘n’ Save flyer’. Our advisors will take your details and complete the form on your behalf.
What will happen next?
Once the offer has closed, you will receive a quote from Which? to show you the best deal available on your gas and electricity.
If you decide to take up the offer, you’ll be able to complete the switching process online. Which? will be able to answer any queries over the phone.
You’ll be up and running, saving money in no time!
Switch ‘n Save web site