Auto Crime incident in your area
This is a message sent via Neighbourhood Alert. This information has been sent on behalf of Nottinghamshire Police
Message sent by
Jason Crofts (Police, PC 1146, West Bassetlaw, East Bassetlaw & Sherwood)
Vehicle stolen overnight in Worksop
Between 7pm on Sunday 2nd February 2014 and 10.15am on Monday 3rd February 2014 a vehicle parked on St. Pauls Road, Worksop was stolen. The vehicle, a beige Nissan Primera, has the registration number V961GNN.
If you have any information about this incident please contact Nottinghamshire Police on 101 and quote incident number 000200-03022014.
In light if this incident we would like to offer the following crime prevention advice:
- Ensure your vehicle is locked and secure.
- Don’t leave valuables on show in your vehicle. That old coat on the back seat may be worthless, but a thief won’t know that or that the pockets are empty.
- Don’t leave your wallet or mobile phone in your car even if you’re just nipping somewhere for a few minutes. It only takes a thief seconds!
- Park your car in your garage or on your driveway if possible and try to park your vehicle in a well lit area.
- Don’t leave your keys in your vehicle when you are not in it.
- Activate your alarm and immobiliser if you have one.
- Make use of security devices such as steering locks and other devices.
For additional vehicle security advice please refer to our Securing your vehicle guide. Further crime prevention guides can be found on our website http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/crime-prevention-guides
If you would like any further help or advice please call Nottinghamshire Police on 101 or visit our website: www.nottinghamshire.police.uk
If you have information about any crime or see anyone acting suspiciously in your area please call Nottinghamshire Police on 101.
In an emergency, for example where life is in danger or a crime is in progress please call 999.