The Flower and Produce Show, organised by Sutton Gardening Club and hosted at the Village Hall, is this year to be held on Saturday 12th September. Various categories are available for both adults and children with certificates being issue to winners of each class.
Here is the schedule:
- 10:00am to 11:30am – Entries submitted with fees and documentation
- 11:30am to 12:30pm – Judging
- 12:45pm onwards – Public entry is free, Raffle tickets and Refreshments will be on sale and there will be a BBQ and a plant sale
- 2:15pm – Award of prizes
- 2:30pm – Group photograph of the winners
- 2:30pm to 3:00pm – Collection of entries
- 3:00pm to 3:30pm – Auction of surplus produce
- 3:30pm – Raffle Draw
If you haven’t already done so, you can still provide your intentions to submit an entry to the organiser, David Mowthorpe, on the attached sheet, or a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice.