Come and join us for a Community Dog Walk followed by lunch at the Village Hall on Sunday 2nd December 2018. Tickets are £15.00 per head, which must be paid in full by the 1st November. Please ring Paula to book on 07983 538 503 as soon as possible as places are limited.
- 11.00am: Meet at the Village Hall for a welcome drink and warm sausage/cheese roll
- 11.30am: Leave for dog walk on a pre-planned route of about 1 hour, with a shorter route if preferred
- 1:30pm: Meet back at the Village Hall, after taking your dogs home, ready to dine at 2:00pm
- Turkey cobbler or a vegetarian option with roasted veg, a green veg, mash and gravy
- Marmalade brioche bread and butter pudding with custard or homemade chocolate mouse
- Tea or coffee and an after-dinner treat
We will be having a Raffle, Carol Singing and a Quiz to keep you entertained.