The local government transparency code is issued to meet the government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability. It will make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision making process and help shape public services.
The frequently asked questions document addresses technical questions which are related to the publication of specific data sets.
- Parish Council Conclusion of Audit as of 23rd August 2017
- Parish Council Completion of Accounts as of 31st March 2017
- Transparency Code Annual Return 2016 / 2017
- Parish Council Transparency Code as of 31st January 2017
- Parish Council Completion of Accounts as of 31st March 2016
- Transparency Code Annual Return 2015 / 2016
- Transparency Code Annual Return – 2014 / 2015