- Setting up from 7:00pm
- Plant Sale – proceeds to Club funds (PLEASE BRING ANY PLANTS YOU WISH TO DONATE. Also bring a container/bag to hold any purchases)
- Annual Report and Financial Statement – David Mowthorpe
- Introduction of the new Treasurer. Election of new officers.
- Gardeners Question Time (IF POSSIBLE, SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION(S) TO YOUR FACILITATOR IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING)
- Payment of Annual Membership Fee (£10.00)
- Tea and biscuits
- Grand! Raffle Draw – tickets £1.00 each (DONATION OF PRIZES MOST WELCOME)
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
Want to know more? Contact the Gardening Club Facilitator, David Mowthorpe, at: email@example.com