IGas Energy Plc has submitted a scoping request to Nottinghamshire County Council for comment and consideration as part of possible plans to undertake shale gas development in the county. The scoping request is in respect of a site at Tinker Lane, off the A634 between Barnby Moor and Blyth.
IGas has arranged for two community drop-in sessions for anyone who would like to know more about the company or their plans:
- Wednesday 18th November 2015 at the Charnwood Hotel, Blyth, Worksop, S81 8HF
- Thursday 19th November 2015 at the Mayflower Bar and Eatery, High Street, Austerfield, Doncaster, DN10 6QU
Both sessions will run from 3:00pm until 8:00pm.
If you need a lift then IGas will provide a free minibus service:
- Visit www.igas-engage.co.uk
- Telephone them on 0203 675 6058, weekdays between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org