If you or someone you know has been a victim of a crime in Nottinghamshire, you can report it to Nottinghamshire Police online.
When you CAN use this form
Online crime reporting has been introduced to offer another option to victims of crime when reporting a crime or incident where an urgent police response is not required. Examples of crimes and incidents you can report online include:
- Criminal damage and vandalism
- Thefts from a vehicle
- Thefts of a vehicle
- Thefts of a mobile phone
- House, shed and garage burglaries
When NOT to use this form
In an emergency, always call 999. For example, you should always call 999 and never use the online crime reporting tool if:
- The crime is happening now
- Offenders are still nearby
- You or someone else is in danger
- Someone is injured
- Immediate action is required
- If you are wanting to report a problem with antisocial behaviour, such as ‘rowdy’ behaviour, street drinking, setting off fireworks late at night or problems with noise.
How we will deal with your report
Once we have received your report, we will aim to deal with it within 24 hours. You will be contacted via email to confirm what we have recorded and to let you know if there is further work to be done following your report.
Get these updates directly to your inbox
Remember, if you have any event or item of interest for the village, just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and our resident website manager will do his best to accomodate you.
All our updates are also published to the village Twitter feed, @SuttonCumLound. So, follow us there for these and other items in and around our area.